The up-beat web place for the intelligent &style concious plus size woman
Welcome to Plus Size Lifestyle.com!
An on-line magazine, for you, if like me, belong to the group of people who have to buy clothes in a U.K size 16 or above.
I have just taken a look at my homepage and realised that it's over a year since I last updated this page - which is not good. haven't. I have been working on other areas of the site. and it's probabbly time that I streamlined the info and added a bit more interactivity
I have added an online store you can link to it from the 'store' botton on the navbar
I have featured clothing from the mountain a fantastic clothing company based in New Hampshire USA.
Their garments are second to none. I stocked their T-shirts when I ran a physical shop. The vibrance of the colours and designs never failed to delight my customers and I hope that you will feel the same way about them
These T-shirts are made from 100% cotton and are availble in sizes upto a UK size 26. Their unique way of applying the design means that it will be good to go for many years looking as fresh as it did on the day you bought it.
I have also included a range of babygrows from UK company spiral because I really like them - very unusual I don't usually go GaGa over baby stuff. Take a look! I thought they were a secret that I should share.
I hope that you will enjoy seeing the growing and changing range of stock that I have chosen for you
Please enjoy browsing the site.
If you have any questions please contact me via the store - Feety Beaties on the contact form you will find there.
If you subscribe to my Blog, then as i add further pages, and update the existing ones you will be automatically alerted -
Keep clogging in the free world!
Updated April 2011
- Dress to impress using our ultimate-style-guide and top fashion tips
- What's Your Body Shape?
- What's your body shape? Are you an apple or a pear, an hourglass or a brick? checkout our guide to make the most of your wardrobe.
- Plus size fashion on the high street.-Who are they?
- Plus size fashion has always been hard to find on our high street. Are curvy girls still in the fashion wilderness, or are we at the fore-front of the designers mind?
- Dancing on ice
- Dancing on ice 2011 promises to be bigger and better than previous years. Is Jason gardiner going too far with his bitchy comments
- Upbeat review of 2009
- A review of the year 2009
- 2010 - what went on to make our toes curl in 2010
- A light hearted look of the news year in our 2010 review
- plus size lifestyle blog
- The Plus size lifestyle blog keeps you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the Plus-size-lifestyle.com website. Subscribe here.
- Contribute to Plus Size
- Would you like to share your knowledge about plus size? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.